- - A seat at the community table in the shared workspace
- - Free reliable wifi
- - Free coffee and tea, and snacks (including dark chocolate!)
- - Access to the kitchen with a sink, fridge and microwave (Bring your own lunch)
- - Possibility to use a spare room for your phone calls/meetings (guests welcome, some restrictions may apply)
NOTE: Parent must remain on site and be readily available while the children are under our care.
- - Activities (including but not limited to: free play, crafts, reading, coloring, tracing etc...) by certified educators in the play area, while you are working in the workspace. You are, of course, welcome to take sneak peeks.
- - Snacks: you can bring their own, or we have some (Let us know of any allergy)
The address is:
Toronto, ON, M6K 2V9
If you see a time slot with availability ("X spots available"), you can drop-in and buy your Half-Day on the spot.
If you prefer to make sure there will be a spot for your child, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll reserve it for you.