- - A seat at the community table in the shared workspace
- - Free wifi
- - Free coffee and tea, and of course, water
- - Access to the kitchen with a sink, fridge and microwave (Bring your own lunch/snack)
NOTE: Parent must remain on site and be readily available while the children are under our care.
- - Activities (including but not limited to: free play, crafts, reading, etc...) by certified staff in the play area, while you are working in the workspace (You are, of course, welcome to take sneak peeks, or even stay in the play area)
- - Snacks: you can bring their own, or we have some (Let us know of any allergy)
You can buy the Time Slots individually, at the same time as booking them, directly from this link above too.
The address is:
Toronto, ON, M6K 2V9
If you see a Time Slot with availability ("X spots available" ), you can just drop-in and buy your Time Slot on the spot.
If you want to make sure there will be a spot for your child, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll reserve it for you.